Composite Classroom Teachers
Tallowood Steiner School, in the beautiful Nambucca Valley of mid-north coast NSW, is seeking Expressions of Interest from primary school teachers, with capacity to learn and teach composite primary classes.
The successful applicant/s will have a high level of energy and enthusiasm, a commitment to learning and adapting to the school’s distinctive requirements and the ability to work effectively, within the Leadership structure of the school. We are seeking teachers who are at a stage in life when they are able to be part of continuing to develop our unique educational approach, into the future. You will be flexible and energetic, with enthusiasm to learn and develop within the Tallowood context.
Tallowood provides a unique and explicit, context-based Steiner Curriculum along with clearly articulated and well-structured whole-school Policies, Procedures and Practices. Structured mentoring and support, to ensure successful adaptation to the school context, are an inherent aspect of employment at Tallowood.
- NESA teacher registration
- WWCC clearance
- First Aid certificate
Applicants are asked to thoroughly peruse the school’s Website and compile a list of questions to be addressed to the Principal. In addition to the essential qualifications required, please send your resume and a covering letter, addressing the following selection criteria, to the Principal:
- Details of your educational employment experiences
- A brief description of your philosophy and practice regarding behavior management, child development and the teacher’s role in student learning
- A description of your personal work ethic and of yourself as a life-learner
- A brief description of your ability to work co-operatively in an educational team, led by the school Principal.
Applications must include 3 referees, one of which will be your current Principal/Employer, to:
Applications close on 30/9/18